Are you interested in an opportunity to pursue your professional development and help our community's most vulnerable children and families at the same time?
Beech Brook is the place!
We are looking for young professionals like you to join our Emerging Leaders Board.
- Build networks and awareness of Beech Brook in Greater Cleveland.
- Increase the number of Friends of Beech Brook and Beech Brook's donor base.
- Coordinate and support special events, donor solicitation and other related activites.
Here are a few opportunities you'll find:
- Meet and collaborate with other rising professionals.
- Serve in leadership positions.
- Engage in mentoring relationships with members of the Board of Directors.
- Plan networking and social gatherings.
- Use your creative skills to promote Beech Brook special events and fundraisers.
- Join in social media activities that increase visibility for Beech Brook...and for you.
- Learn the inner workings of the board and its governance committees.
Better yet, you'll be supporting the work of Beech Brook, an organization that has been true to its mission of helping children and families since 1852!
Learn more about the Emerging Leaders Board or apply below. For questions, contact Heidi Lang, Senior Director of Development.