Working At Beech Brook
When you come to work at Beech Brook, you become an integral part of highly motivated, dedicated and hardworking team of professionals at one of Cleveland’s premier behavioral health agencies. You’ll join talented and passionate colleagues who share the belief that work should be more than just a job. You’ll find a culture that values continuous learning, the best practices in the field, the highest standards of performance, a commitment to excellence at all levels, and a true dedication to doing whatever it takes to help children and families succeed.
You’ll be part of a mission-driven organization recognized nationally as a leader in trauma-informed care, and you’ll put that knowledge and training to work every day, whether you work at a desk or in a cottage, in homes or in schools, as a student or as a professional.
You’ll work hard. You’ll learn and grow, professionally and personally. But best of all, you’ll become part of an amazing place that has been true to its promise since 1852…bringing hope and healing to troubled children and their families.
Please note: You must be at least 21 years old to work at Beech Brook.
Our Application Process:
- Complete and submit the application along with your resume. (Download Application PDF)
- If you meet the qualifications for the job, your application will be passed on for consideration.
- You will be contacted for an interview if you appear to be a good fit for the position.
- Generous Time Off with Pay (vacation, sick and personal)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life/ADD and LTD Insurance
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing Clinical Training (CEUs available)