Become a Foster Parent
Training - Ethics in confidentiality with children and adolescents
Friday, September 22, 2023
1:00pm - 4:00pm
$30 per registration (includes 3 CEUs)
Rachel Humphrey, LISW-S | Beech Brook Assistant Clinical Director
Join us to strengthen your ability to problem-solve complex dilemmas that affect young lives.
1. Learn the legal, ethical, and clinical frameworks around child/adolescent confidentiality in treatment, charting, and high-risk situations
2. Explore ethical decision-making models to develop judgment for appropriate disclosures
3 CEUs in ethics included with registration for Social Workers, Professional Counselors, and Marriage and Family Therapists.
1. Select the number of seats you wish to purchase using the form below.
2. Enter your attendee information and complete the $30.00 payment through our secure, online payment processor.
3. After the form is complete and payment is received, you will receive an email with the details of the training within 24 hours.
Become a Foster Parent!
You have the power to change a child's world by becoming a Beech Brook foster parent. Take the first step today!
Are you looking for services or information about one of our programs? Let us know how we can help.
NE Ohio Top Workplace - 4th year in a row!
We're proud to be one of NE Ohio's Top Workplaces 4 years in a row, thanks to our great staff!
Join our team!
1 of 22